Fill out information below and be entered for a chance to win on entry to the 2010 Bank of America Chicago Marathon on October 10th, 2010. This marathon is currently SOLD OUT!
Contest runs July 1st through July 31st. One entry per person. Winner will be announced August 3rd.
All fields are Required.
1. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER SWEEPSTAKES. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
2. Sweepstakes Period: The Sweepstakes begins at 12:00 AM Eastern Daylight Time (EST) on July 1st, 2010 and ends at 11:59 PM (EST) on July 31, 2010.
3. Eligibility: This Sweepstakes is open only to legal residents of, and living in, the United States. PacificHealth Laboratories, Inc. (“PHLI”), and their immediate families, its contractors and advertising promotion agencies, and anyone connected with the production and distribution of this Sweepstakes are not eligible to enter or be awarded a prize.
4. How To Enter: Sweepstakes begins at 12:00:01 a.m. (EST) July 1st, 2010 and ends at 11:59:59 p.m. (EST) on July 31, 2010. Enter one of two (2) ways. (1) Entry: Consumers will be entered when submitting information on Accelsport.com site. One entry per person. (2) By Mail: To enter via mail: Mail a 3”x5” card hand printed with name, phone and email address to: “Bank of America Marathon Giveaway” c/o PacificHealth Labs, Inc. 100 Matawan Rd., Ste 420, Matawan, NJ 07747. Entries must be postmarked by July 20th, 2010 and received by July 30th. One entry per person. All entries will become the property of PHLI and will not be returned. Void where prohibited or restricted by law. PHLI or “Sponsors” is not responsible for illegible, damaged, lost or late entries. Prize claim is subject to verification and is automatically void and will be rejected if any part(s) is incomplete, forged, altered, defaced, tampered with, mechanically reproduced or modified, irregular in anyway, irregularly obtained or if it contains printing errors or omissions or is the result of error. Any attempt by any person to deliberately damage any web site or undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes is a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
5. Quantities, Prizes and Approximate Retail Value:: (1) Grand prize: One Entry to the Bank of America Marathon on October 10, 2010. Total approximate value ($135 SRP). Grand prize does NOT include travel, lodging, meals, entertainment, or any other incidentals. All prizes will be awarded. Prize may not be substituted, transferred, redeemed for cash or exchanged. Prizes will be awarded “as is” with no warranty or guarantee, either express or implied offer by “Sponsor”. PHLI reserves the right to substitute prize of equal or greater value. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission to PHLI to use winner’s name and/or likeness for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
Winner Selection: Grand Prize winner will be selected by random drawing. Odds of winning depend on the total number of entries received. Drawings for all prizes will be held on or about August 3, 2010. Winner will be contacted by email and/or phone and must respond by August 15th in order to collect prize. Failure to respond by August 16, 2010 will result in another winner selected.
6. General: By participating in the Sweepstakes, entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules. Winner need not be present at the drawing to win. Winner will be required to provide PHLI with correct name and phone number in order to receive prize. No returns or exchanges allowed. By submitting a claim or entry, you accept to be bound by these rules and all decisions. The prize winner will be notified by PHLI. By entering this contest, entrant hereby agrees to allow PHLI to send special Internet offers for PHLI products via email. There will be an option for recipient to opt out of receiving further correspondence.
In the event of a dispute as to any registration, the authorized account holder of the email address used to register will be deemed to be the registrant or entrant. The “authorized account holder” is the natural person assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider, Internet service provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted address. Potential winners may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder. No returns or exchanges allowed. By submitting a claim or entry, you accept to be bound by these rules and all decisions. The prize winner will be notified by PHLI. By entering this contest, entrant hereby agrees to allow PHLI to send special Internet offers for PHLI products via email. There will be an option for recipient to opt out of receiving further correspondence. In order to be declared a Grand Prize Winner, the selected entrant will be required to execute an Affidavit of Eligibility, a Liability Release and, where lawful, a Publicity Release within four days of receipt of notification. If any Affidavit or Release is not returned within the respective stated time, or if an entrant is found to be ineligible, or if he/she does not comply with Official Rules, then potential winner will be disqualified and an alternate winner may be selected in Sponsor’s sole discretion. If any prize or prize notification is returned as undeliverable, this will result in disqualification and an alternate winner may be selected in Sponsor’s sole discretion.
7. Release and Limitation of Liability: Sponsor, Administrator, and any Sweepstakes partners, of each of their parent, subsidiary, affiliate and related companies, and each of its and their respective officers, directors, employees, and agents (are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrants, printing errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes; (2) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Sweepstakes; (4) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Sweepstakes or the processing of entries; or (5) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use of any prize or while traveling to or from any prize-related activity. No more than the stated number of prizes will be awarded. In the event that production, technical, seeding, programming or any other reasons cause more than stated number of prizes as set forth in these Official Rules to be available and/or claimed Sponsor reserves the right to award only the stated number of prizes by a random drawing among all legitimate, unawarded, eligible prize claims.
8. Disputes: Entrant agrees that: (i) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes or any prizes awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the appropriate courts located in the State of New Jersey; (ii) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (iii) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of New Jersey, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of New Jersey or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of New Jersey.
9. Sponsor/Administrator: The Sponsor of the Sweepstakes is PacificHealth Laboratories, Inc. The Administrator is PacificHealth Laboratories, Inc.
11. Winner List: For the winner list, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope, along with a request with the subject “Year Supply Giveaway” c/o PacificHealth Labs, Inc. 100 Matawan Rd. Ste 420, Matawan, NJ 07747. Requests must be received by July 7, 2010.
12. Official Rules: For a copy of the Official Rules, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope before July 7, 2010 to: Year Supply Giveaway Rules c/o PacificHealth Labs, 100 Matawan Rd. Ste 420, Matawan, NJ 07747.